Table of Contents
Diwali is a five-day Hindu festival that celebrates the victory of good over evil and light over darkness. It is one of the most important festivals in the Hindu calendar and is celebrated by Hindus all over the world, including in Kenya.
Diwali Festival Shopping with Esavanna International
This year (2023), Diwali falls on 12th November. To celebrate, Esavanna International is offering a special selection of Diwali-themed products, including:
- Assorted Maasai Fleece Blanket
- Assorted Kikoys Kenya, Africa
- Assorted Maasai Shukas
- H Africa Natural Honey 1 KG Tab Kenya
- H Africa Natural Honey 1/2 KG (500 Grams) Tab Kenya
- H Africa Peanut Butter 400 Grams Kenya
- H Africa Peanut Butter 800 Grams Kenya
Some additional product categories you can check out include:
In addition to our special selection of Diwali products, we are also offering a special discount to our customers during the festival period.
Why celebrate Diwali?
Diwali is a time to celebrate the triumph of good over evil and light over darkness. It is also a time to come together with family and friends to celebrate life and new beginnings.
How to celebrate Diwali
Diwali is celebrated in a variety of ways, depending on the region and the family’s traditions. However, some common Diwali traditions include:
- Giving and receiving gifts: Diwali is a time for giving and receiving gifts. Gifts are exchanged between family and friends to show love and appreciation like Maasai Shukas, Maasai Fleece Blankets, Kinkoys, Honey and Peanut Butter.
- Cleaning and decorating the home: Diwali is a time to clean and decorate the home to prepare for the festival. Homes are decorated with diyas, candles, and rangoli.
- Lighting diyas and candles: Diyas and candles are lit on all five days of the festival to symbolize the victory of light over darkness.
- Worshipping Lakshmi, the goddess of wealth: Lakshmi is the goddess of wealth and prosperity. She is worshipped on the third day of Diwali to bring good luck and fortune in the new year.
- Feasting and celebration: Diwali is a time for feasting and celebration. Families and friends come together to enjoy traditional Diwali sweets and dishes.
How to shop for Diwali with Esavanna International
To shop for Diwali with Esavanna International, simply visit our website and browse our selection of Diwali-themed products. You can also use the search bar at the top of the page to search for specific items.
Once you have found the items you would like to purchase, add them to your cart and proceed to checkout.