Our Maasai Shuka Fleece blankets consist of a Warm fleece lining on one side with bright colorful Maasai shuka material on the other. They are made in Kenya and normally worn by the nomadic Maasai tribe in Kenya, hence their name. The blankets are so soft they feel like cashmere but are much warmer than wool or cotton because of the added fleece.
They come in many colours and patterns. Maasai Fleece blankets make a perfect gift for all occasions, for family, friends and colleagues and can be used in many different ways and functions like Themed occasions, weddings, cultural events, Picnics, safari outfits, Blankets, Throw over, Wall hanging, table cloths for your restaurants hotels and camps.
Our Maasai Shuka Fleece blankets can be personalized to make them even more special!
- Available in various designs and colors.
- Can be custom made as per customers preferences.
- Can be Embroidered if required.
- Washing: Normal or Dry Cleaning.
- Designed and weaved in Kenya
- Size: 150x 200 cm ( [ [L] 80 x [W] 60 inches )